Home » » How to Restore the files in Flashdics that are not Legible, Tips

How to Restore the files in Flashdics that are not Legible, Tips

One day when there are supervisors who come to our school and he lent flash that contains the files we need. After I copy on my computer and then I re-open on my computer, the file is empty. Then we would panic at all. From where I would replace all the files earlier. Finally my friend came and told me he actually disembunyika file. Then I just calm.

Many ways can be done to restore the data that is hidden by the virus, ranging from using third-party software, to manually (without Software) because it uses the default Windows tools. But this time I will not discuss the third-party software, because the discussion this time will use the way easier and safer to use the default Windows tools. For those who still want to find the software please find yourself on Google.

How to Restore the files in Flashdics that are not Legible, Tips

I choose tools from Windows. because for me, using tools already provided the windows in the laptop we've qualified. But if you do not know, we will automatically panic. Imagine! if the file had been lost, whether we are ready to replace it. It does not seem possible.

OK! The way to restore the hidden files. You can notice that our screenshots show.
open Windows Explorer, then click on the flash that had been missing file, then click tools will appear as below. Then the existing checklist writings Hide, hide, hide. Flasdisk then automatically you would look for the file.
How to Restore the files in Flashdics that are not Legible, Tips

If it is a checklist of all the files you will appear again. What is the exact cause of the files in our flasdisk was lost or hidden while. It is not so important. But certainly, we have a solution to open an existing file on the flash disk is hidden.


0 comments:

Post a Comment